Murder and romance collide in the gold mining town of Red Gorge. U.S. Marshal Luke Johnson has a mystery to solve, and Annabelle Miles holds the key.
Available at Smashwords.com, B&N Nook Store, Amazon Kindle, Diesel E-books, KoboBooks, Apple iTunes, Sony eBook Store READ 25% SAMPLE AT Goodreads
- "Nice prose, descriptive historical settings, and colorful characters make this an enjoyable book." Kent McDaniel (Amazon Review)
After Jess McElroy changes jobs, a stalker disrupts her life. Her new boss, Parker Montgomery is determined to protect her. However, is the danger to Jess from her past or from his?
Available in Ebook formats: Amazon Kindle, Smashwords, Nook, KoboBooks, Sony Ereader Store, Diesel Ebooks, Apple iTunes
- "Well-crafted story, attention to detail and a mystery with a surprising twist kept me reading until the end." MartySMS (Nook Reader Review)
World War II Romance
All of my popular World War II romance novels are available through: Amazon.com (in e-book and paperback), Barnes and Noble (in e-book and paperback)
E-book Format Only: Apple iTunes, Kobo, Smashwords.com, Sony and Diesel E-books
A Soldier's Love
Katie McNeill is a shy clerk at the University of Maryland when in the fall of 1941, she finds herself caught between two very different men. One is Army officer, Ron Miller. The other is Jimmy Garrett, a young student determined to win Katie.
- "What a spectacular book! If I could, I would give it a TEN!"--The Romance Studio - 5 Hearts
Gold Star Wife
In the summer of 1946, war-widow Janet Lewis travels to Fort Jackson to visit old friends. She becomes reacquainted with Major Paul Adams, who suddenly finds himself falling in love with Janet, but is he ready to marry her and take on the role of father to her three young children?
- "Gold Star Wife has earned a place on my keeper shelf."--Romance Junkies, Five Blue Ribbon Review
A Different Tune
When former paratrooper Scott Riley returns home from the war, he has one aim--to meet the girl of his dreams, Cassie Wright. He goes to her hometown on the Gulf Coast of Florida with marriage on his mind only to find that she has other plans for her future. Will she give up her dreams for Scott, or will he chase hers?
- "Easily Ms. Campbell's most mature and best work to date."--Mrs. Giggles, Romance Novel Central - Grade 88